Saturday 23 July 2011

FOTD - Summer Gold


I've been wanting to start doing posts like this for some time, but I've been rather self conscious about it. I certainly am not an expert when it comes to Makeup and most of the time i generally cock up what I'm trying to achieve. But on this day i was pretty happy with the outcome. Please excuse three things with this picture, firstly for some reason i couldn't get it to upload in better quality and my skin and eyebrows are terribad but luckily I've just had them waxed, yay!

Eyes: 
 Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked, Smog and Virgin
         E.l.f liquid liner in black. L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
         Urban Decay - Primer Potion

Face:  
Estee Lauder - Double Wear Foundation with Skin79 BB Cream
         Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer
         E.l.f - HD Setting Powder
         Benefit - High Beam
         Nars - Orgasm Blush

Lips: 
 Korres - Guava Lip Butter
        E.l.f - 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss in Super Model

Hopefully I'll be able to get some better quality pictures up soon. I really need to focus more on new looks rather than new products! But i just can't help myself! :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Bella,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, it was so kind of you to visit and also to follow.. I truly appreciate it.
    I am totally in love with your red hair... its beautiful!!!! I love that bright shade of red on you.
    Your eye shadow is so pretty too, awesome job!!
    Wishing you an amazing weekend Bella!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...