Thursday 10 October 2013

Viva La Juicy Noir - Review




Ello lovelies!

A quickie perfume review for you lovely lot today! This was a bit of a splurge for me at £63 for 100ml but i did have around £45 of Debenhams points to spend at the time, so its not toooooo bad. I'm a big fan of the original Viva La Juicy fragrance, its so fresh and fruity and perfect for day wear that when i spotted this little gem i had to give it a sniff!

Viva La Juicy Noir is the originals night time counterpart. Its a little darker, sweeter and more akin to the usual sickly sweet scents i normally opt for. If you can't already tell, I'm a fan! 

If you love scents like (i shamefully love this one) Britney Spears Fantasy and want something a little more sophisticated i really recommend giving this one a whiff. The same if you're a fan of the regular Viva La Juicy and just fancy spicing up your perfume collection next time you run out, definitely check this little beauty out! I'm rubbish with scent descriptions so I'll leave this one to the experts.

"An enticing interpretation of the original best-selling Viva La Juicy fragrance, Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents of the classic scent with a touch of honeysuckle and sandalwood." (Source, Debenhams.com)


Overall I'm a little bit smitten with this fragrance and its become my evening scent choice for the last month or so, it just smells delicious! For everyone put off by the £63 price tag, Debenhams do stock a duo rollerball option with the original and the Noir scent for a mere £9.99, so a little bit of both for a more affordable price!
 
Do you love any of the Juicy Couture scents?

4 comments:

  1. i love the packaging :)))) fragrance is not that bad :)) maybe too girly :)

    blog she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the regular Viva la Juicy perfume so I'll probably love this too!
    I guess this is another addition to my Christmas list! haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Juicy Couture, I want this fragrance so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any Juicy Couture fragrances but you've totally sold me on this one! I too am a huge fan of Britney Spears Fantasy and tend to lean towards fruity and flower like perfumes so this seems almost too perfect aha ;) I've just been scrolling though your blog and am loving it, and that's coming from a girl who doesn't like makeup all that much! I've you get a free moment I'd love for you to check out my blog ( parisinrain.blogspot.com ) and I am a very happy newest follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...