Monday 23 April 2012

My Everyday Face

Aloha!
Thought I'd just do a little post today on my "Everyday Face". My routine changes quite a lot, i like to rotate foundations as much as possible because i frankly have too many! And i just find myself wearing a different blush each day, and more recently, lipstick! I'd say 75% i go for a more natural look paired with a winged eyeliner for day time, and if I'm feeling more adventurous I'd add lipstick, I'm LOVING Costa Chic at the moment!

Eyes:

 Urban Decay Primer Potion
Elf Liquid Liner
MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara 
Mac Dazzlelight Eyeshadow
Mac Omega Eyeshadow (Brows)


 Face:
MUFE HD Foundation mixed with Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Nars Laguna Bronzer
The Balm Frat Boy Blush

Lips:
Nyx Lip Pencil in Pinky

Mac Costa Chic Lipstick

After writing all that i realise that is quite a lot of product for such a simple look, but its more or less my daily face. I really should be a tad more adventurous!

Do you have your own "daily face" or do you switch it up a little more than me?
xox


4 comments:

  1. That's a seriously impressive wing. My daily face typically consists of blush, lip balm and perhaps a bit of smudgy eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting to switch it up more. I've been boring for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lipstick shade, it beautiful. I'm the same as you, pretty much wear the same makeup everyday, just big eyes, and rosy cheeks. I'm unfortunate as because I work in hospitality I can't wear too much makeup while at work, so I make an effort to make my make-up look as natural as possible.

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really mix it up. I don't like the same combination 2 days running, sometimes no eyeshadow and sometimes loads.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...