Saturday 27 April 2013

A little naughty instahaul...



Hey Lovelies!

Thought I'd share a quick little instahaul with you! I've been mega naughty for spending these last few weeks and I've got quite a bit of a collective haul to film soon, but i got these little beauties in the post today and just had to share!

I'm a big Skin79 fan. I've been through about four of the pink version of this BB Cream over the past few years and thought it was about time i tried out the gold one! I've yet to fall in love with any of the UK offerings as i feel most just miss the mark of what a BB cream is actually meant to be. I purchase all mine from the same seller off eBay (which you can find here) as there are SO many fakes available, so even if it works out a couple of quid more expensive i know I'm getting the real deal. I'll be doing a full review of this soon!

Okay... So after saying for at least a month or so i was going to resist the MAC Fashion Set Lipsticks, i failed, hard. Its no secret that i am a huge fan of matte lipsticks so these four were right up my street. I originally had three in my basket, but the OCD in me and the makeup addict couldn't just have three out of four... Logical, right? These have now completely sold out on the MAC website, but do not fear! Debenhams will be releasing these on the 2nd of May (I'd keep your eye out on the 1st if you REALLY want them) so you've got another chance to pick up that shade you've been lusting over!

So that's it for my cheeky haul...

What have you guys been buying lately?

On Instagram? Why not follow me!
xox



3 comments:

  1. I love MAC lipsticks as well - but they're so expensive where I live ($36 each!). I like the look of Silly the best, and I heard that Embrace Me is quite similar to Maybelline Fuchsia Flash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is, oops! Bit of a typing error there! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...