Sunday 17 April 2011

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser


I had been hearing a lot online about how good Laura Mercier foundation is so I decided to go check it out since we have a counter in the John Lewis near me. Other than online I'd not really known much about the brand. I was recommended this product by the saleswoman on the counter due to having quite dry skin and not needing a lot of coverage. It has a SPF 20 which is great since I'm awful at remembering to put sun screen on, not that I'm going to need it all that often.

After trying it out a few times I really do love this product. Its really hydrating on my skin and leaves a dewy finish which is great for summer. It does stay put for quite a long time on my face too. The downside to this product is the coverage. Although I don’t need a whole lot of coverage most of the time I do like to have it. It does look lovely but there a few small broken capillaries on my cheeks that it just doesn't cover, but to be honest thats just me being very picky. I will probably use this as my day time foundation over the summer and see how i get on with it. It’s also very pricey at £33 a tube for 40ml.

Basically if you’re looking for a very light coverage tinted moisturiser for the summer to give you that fresh faced look i really recommend this product. I can’t wait for pay day to go grab the Silk Creme foundation. :)

This is available in selected stores and online on the John Lewis website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...