Tuesday 22 April 2014

Florida Shopping List!

Ello Lovelies!

I am like a broken record when it comes to all things Florida and Disney World. There are no words to describe how much i completely adore the place so I'll keep my raving about it to a minimum for now... Well as much as this Disney nut can manage!
 
 I have just 30 days left on my countdown and i am beyond excited to finally get back to my happy place! I'm not gunna lie, I've been writing (and rewriting) my shopping lists for a good month or so now. But  I've taken the time to properly sit down, work out my budget and have a look at the goodies i am desperate to get my hands on. So i thought I'd make a little collage and share with you some of my most lusted after products!
 
1. Crest Whitening Strips
We all know that us Brits get a bad rap for our teeth in comparison with our American friends. After trying a few pretty shite UK whitening treatments i thought I'd give these as bash. At around $38 in Walmart these are definitely worth a shot!
 
2. Bite Beauty Lipsticks
If you watch Youtube i doubt you'll really need to hear my reasoning for wanting a few shades of these. They look absolutely gorgeous but are a little on the pricier side at $24 each. I'm hoping to snag one of the much more purse friendly mini duos for $12 each or some sort of collection. *fingers crossed*
 
3. Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation
I am really enjoying the Max Factor equivalent and considering the price difference between Covergirl and MF makeup I'm slightly tempted to pick up a backup or two.
 
4. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo
Still my all time favourite brow product and mine has more pan then shadow in it so a replacement is definitely needed. Their BrowDip Pomade is well and truly on my radar too!
 
5. Lorac Pro Palette
I don't think i actually need to explain this one....
 
6. Zoya Polishes
Zoya are hands down my favourite polish brand and they aren't really easy to get hold of in the UK. I may have placed a sizable order online already to be delivered to my hotel during their 50% off sale today. Oopsy!
 
7. Bath & Bodyworks Candles
I'm coveting the autumn/winter scents i already have and refuse to burn my remaining two until i have some new ones. That seems logical, right? Summer scents will (somehow) be flying home with me by the end of the trip!
 
8. Tarte Matte Lipsurgence Lip Tint
This is one of those items that has been on my lust list for quite possibly more than two years. Do i really need it? No. But i bloody well want it! Fiery looks like the perfect matte red.
 
9. Disney World Cookware
I spotted these cute measuring cups on my last visit and regretted not picking them up. I've got my eye on a few cute home/kitchen bits and bobs so who knows what I'll actually come home with!
 
So that's it, for now!
 
Would you guys like a little mini set of posts about my trip or Disney World in general? Let me know! I'd be more than happy to do a few!
 
I'll be sure to do a travel makeup post and there will be a good few hauls coming your way at the beginning of June!
 
Are you a sucker for Disney World like me?!

2 comments:

  1. Just a reminder that Lorac is no longer carried in store at Sephora. It's a Kohls and Ulta. Looks like a great list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...