Sunday 3 November 2013

A/W Lust List

Its been a long time since I've posted one of these and I've had my eye on quite a few goodies lately but sadly i am a no buy. Will power wise I'm doing well so far... But here is a few of the bits I'm desperate to get my paws on lately!

1. Elf Goodies
Elf UK currently have a 50% off sale and i am sat here twitching wanting to place an order... They've released quite a few new things since my last order and I'd like to grab a more wearable shade of their HD Blush because I'm loving the one i have already formula wise, its just too bright! In theory i could place a small order just for the blush, but the whole free shipping thing over £30 spend gets me every time...

2. Nars One Night Stand Palette - £45
I need it. Space NK is the only store with it left as far as i can see and the collector in me is going totally nuts over it. I was lucky enough to be gifted the Damnari palette for Christmas last year and i ADORE it. Yes, i already own two of the shades but I've hit pan on them so this is totally justifiable right?

3. MUA Velvet Lips
 I've been stalking my local Superdrug for these for a good few weeks. The displays are up but no stock. I will be getting my hands on these beauties when they finally get them in store!

4. Bubbi Brush Set - £54
Beauty Guru Bubbi has her own brush range and these look super cute! I've had my eye on them since their release but i just can't justify new brush right now... damn.

5. Michael Kors Large Black Studded Selma - £320 ish
My student overdraft breathed a sigh of relief when i saw that this isn't available on any site in the UK currently (if you see it, let me know!). This bag is gorgeous and there is something about it that makes me irrationally want to buy it. Its a real high end splurge but in comparison with other leather designer bags the price really isn't that bad. I've been considering getting the 13in tote from the Apple store website but it just isn't as pretty.

6. Origins Best of Ginger - £45
I love Origins, i love ginger scents but i can't be buying Christmas gift sets my myself! Origins have some lovely gift sets as always this Christmas at all price points, so if you're looking for a beauty gift, check them out!

So that's it! All the pretty things I'd love to buy, but can't. Some of these will probably end up in my Christmas Gift Guide posts (early thinker, i know!) which will be up soon!

What have you been lusting over lately?
Leave me a comment and let me know!


xox

 

4 comments:

  1. I'd love that NARS palette, I've seen so many reviews on it! I'm also tempted by ELF too but I'm trying to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the hunt for a new brush set too and those bubbi ones are really fairly priced!
    Tempting...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE my MK bag :) It's the same as that one!
    http://rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/whats-in-my-bag-2-london-edition.html
    You can get it off Julesb website :)

    The One Night Stand palette is on my wishlist too! Dying to get it, it looks gorgeous :)
    Great post :)

    Rosie
    Rosiealexandraa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I placed an e.l.f Cosmetics order the other day and was very tempted to get that blush. I didn't in the end though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...