Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Month In Pictures

Heya Lovelies!

I'm pretty new to this Instagram business but i thought I'd give a new sort of post a whirl. I'm no genius when it comes to taking photos, I'm pretty much the opposite. But i thought I'd share some of the months favourite snaps with you lot!
 
1. Zoya Ivanka
2. Rearranging my indie cosmetics stash
3. USA goodies! ♥
4. Wagamama's pud
5. My fur baby Star
6. Perfume lusting

I'll be trying these sort of posts out on a monthly basis to start with, but if you'd like to keep up to date with me on Instagram follow katiexlou.

Do you have Instagram? Leave a comment with your user name!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this is what instagram is about :) I want Zoya Ivanka to wear for Xmas now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Marc Jacobs Dot packaging, its so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...