Monday 3 December 2012

A little update! ♥

Heya lovelies!

Long time no post! Its been over a week since my last post so i thought I'd post a little update for y'all. As you can probably see, I've hurt my foot, quite a lot. I managed to sprain my ankle before leaving the house for a night out, then cleverpants here decided to "drink through the pain"... Yeah, don't do that... So its resulted in a very, very sore ankle and me looking like a bit of a tit on crutches!

On the plus side, i do have a LOT of posts lined up for you lovely lot including a few more naughty hauls (i know, i need to stop!), some reviews of some pretty darn good products I've been loving lately and maybe even a little tag post. I just have to heal a little before i can waddle around and get some photos done, which hopefully will be done by the end of the week!

Thanks for reading!

xox

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...