Thursday 6 December 2012

Not another haul?! Debenhams, Boots and Superdrug bits and bobs!

Hey lovelies!
So I've been going a little haul crazy lately...

I just can't Christmas shop without buying things for myself... I try, but it never seems to happen. So i thought I'd share with you the bits and bobs I've picked up lately but don't seem to fit in any other haul. I've pretty much finished my Christmas shopping now (as my bank balance breathes a sigh of relief) and am firmly putting myself on a low-buy for the next few months, which will inevitably fail on boxing day, but oh well!

Optimum - Super Antioxidant Grape Eye Cream
   Well over a year ago i did a little review on quite a few products from the Optimum range. I have trouble finding eye creams that don't sting my eyes like a bitch so as this was half price and i remembered enjoying it i thought I'd give it another bash!

Tanatomicals - Holy Grail for the Deathly Pale
Got to admit, the name sold this little beauty to me. Since my trip to the USA I've been mourning my long since faded tan and being "deathly pale" I'm pretty damn scared of fake tanners in general. So far, i am loving this little beauty! I'm trying out a couple of sunless tanners at the moment and will probably do a little series on the good, the bad and the orange in the new year! 

Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair
Biggest splurge ever... I'd been lusting after this little beauty for a while and with a combination of Boots online coupons i managed to get around £12 off my big Christmas order which included this. At around £55, it wasn't cheap but I'm really enjoying using it!
 
Olay - Instant Hydration Eye Cream
30+... Ooops, I'm still using it! Another half price Superdrug little bargain.

YSL - Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain #14
Another splurge! I was really after their Matte Lipstick in 202, but annoyingly my Debenhams doesn't stock that range yet. With my £15 of beauty points burning a hole in my pocket i just had to pick it up and i am sure glad i did. I'm not gunna go into detail because this little gem is going to be my next review.

Are you just as bad as me at Christmas shopping?

xox

1 comment:

  1. These products look great, I use the YSL stain also and I LOVE it.

    Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...