Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Gifts, the Beauty Bits! + Boxing Day Sale

Ello lovelies!
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! I had a lovely one and thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the bf and the family, but with all the good food I'd be suprised if i can fit through the door by the end of the week the amount of cheese and crackers I've consumed, ooops! Present wise, I've spoilt rotten this year. I was absolutely over the moon with everything i received and i had to say the boyfriend did an absolutely AMAZING job! So i thought I'd leave out the smellies, chocolates and other bits and bobs i got and share with you the beauty goodies!


·  Disney Scented Candle
·  Large Yankee Candle - Red Velvet (ERRRMERRRGERRRD. I love my boyfriend)
·  Lush - Bubblegun and Mint Julips Lip Scrubs
·  Too Faced - Sweet Indulgences Palette
·  Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel Mask
·  Disney Villians - Nail Polish set, eeee!
·  Clinique - Bold Eyes To Go (Soooo excited to try Bottom Lash!)
·  Urban Decay - Smoked Palette
·  Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette
·  Mac - Soft and Gentle
·  Lush - Snow Fairy (and a whole load of other lush bits not pictured)    


And if that wasn't enough...
 
Oh Manifesto, why you smell so good? I knew i was getting this bad boy as i did the majority of my Grandmas shopping! Its a more sophisticated scent that i usually go for, but its beautiful!

Since my trip to the USA i have been bitching every time i spotted Marc Jacobs Dot after regrettably passing it up at the airport. Apparently men do listen! My lovely other half got me a mahoosive bottle, bless him!

Now on to the sale stuff...
 

 I am one of those weirdos who checks online on Christmas day to see what offers are on and there were some corkers! After spotting all the (out of stock) ridiculously discounted perfume sets a few days after Christmas last year i was determined to snag a bargain this time round. So with my Christmas pennies burning a whole in my pocket off i went to town pretty early Boxing Day morning. Diesel Loverdose was reduced in Superdrug to £19.99 from around £40 and Especially Escada down to £15 from £32... score!


Boots wasn't as impressive as they were only offering a third off their sets (last year it was half price). But at £13.33 i couldn't resist these, plus i had enough points for one so it really was a bargain. Fantasy, although i am not a Britney fan, is one of my all time favourite scents. And I'd been eyeing Wonderstruck for a while, again not a Swift fan but it does smell amazing.

Think a no buy is in order now...

Did you get any beauty goodies? Or pick up any bargains in the sales?

xox

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you were a lucky girl! :)
    I was disappointed with the perfume sales this year too, I normally pick up a couple but I've picked up none so far!
    I posted my Christmas and sale hauls if you're interested; summersbeautyonabudget.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. massively jealous of your urban decay palettes, I have my eye on both of them!
    Hope you had a lovely christmas and that you have enough perfume now, haha :)
    Poppy
    lets drive far away

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got some perfume in the sale too! Vera wang princess for £18 and Marc Jacobs Daisy £24.99 was made up.
    Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I can't wait to get the naked basics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some lovely things, I really want some new perfumes, I like the Britney ones too x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried the enzyme peel yet? I just did a first impressions post on my blog, I love it! Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favourites! I love it! Best wishes to you too! xx

      Delete
  7. I picked the Taylor up in the sales too, I was gutted how awful the Boots perfume sale was this year. Last year was amazing :( You got some lovely things!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dot sooo much! You lucky lady! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a Disney Candle?! I want one! And I also want to try Wonderstruck even though I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. I will definitely look into purchasing it at some point this next year. For now though, I have to stop spending as I've blown nearly 100.00 on treating myself after christmas. Eek.

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...