Sunday 23 December 2012

FOTD: Baby Its Cold Outside

Hey Lovelies!
Its officially two more sleeps until Christmas, eeee! I'm a tad bit excited if you can't already tell. I had a bit of a pamper day Saturday and decided to try out quite a few of the new goodies i picked up lately. And after battling with my camera trying desperately to capture the AMAZING Lit glitter i used, this was the best shot i could get, it does not do it even nearly enough justice. I also gave my Dinair airbrush system another bash, its definitely not perfect but i was pretty happy with the end results. Its really easy to go from not being able to see it to BAM too much, I'll get the hang of it eventually. I plan to do a full review on most of the new products used in this soon and hopefully *fingers crossed* be able to get a decent picture of the glitter, it is absolutely STUNNING.

Eyes:
MUA - Eye Primer

MAC - Vanilla, Omega and Phloof! Eyeshadows
Lit - Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Lit - Champagne Wishes Glitter
Elf - Black Liquid Eyeliner
Makeup Forever - Smoky Lash Mascara
Anastasia - Brow Powder Duo

Lips:
YSL - Rouge Pur Couture The Mats Lipstick in 203
(I may actually be in love with this lipstick)

Face:
Darling Girl - About Face Velvet Gel Primer

Dinair - Airbrush Foundation
Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder
Mac - Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
Mac – Lightscapade

The Balm - Frat Boy Blush  

(around 50 shots of my eye and this is the best i could get... boo!)

I've found three new products that I've fallen head over heals for; The YSL lipstick, Lit Glitters (need moar now) and my Dinair system. So needless to say i am one happy blogger right now.

Have you tried any of these products?

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Love the simple eyes and the super red lips. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING lip color! So pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job. Love the soft eyes and bold lips. It's a combo I have been meaning to try. Hope you had a merry Christmas. You sounded excited.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...