Thursday 18 August 2011

FOTD - Pink Burst


Hey guys!

So this past week I've been  battling with my PC which has been a nightmare! I've not been able to post everything i wanted to so i thought I'd do a quick FOTD. Having the besties round the other day was a great chance for me to experiment with makeup and looks I'd generally not go for, i loved this one so much i thought I'd share it!


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Curacao Palette (You can tell I've been loving this one!)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Lips:
Mac's Pink Burst Lipstick

Face:
Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream
E.l.f HD Powder
Benefit's Bella Bamba

It's very simple but not something I'd of dared before! But lately I'm starting to rediscover a love for purples and pinks.

I shall hopefully have my PC back in full working order soon! *fingers crossed* And get some of the reviews I've been dying to post done.

Hope you liked it and thanks for reading!
Link me any of your FOTD posts in comments.

xx

2 comments:

  1. First comment I've made on your blog (which is excellent, btw!). Your skin looks SO perfect here, I'm jealous! I have to ask - because I'm cheeky - is your skin really that blemish-free and even-toned, or is the BB cream that you use THAT good?

    Gorgeous pinks look, and this is coming from someone who usually hates pink. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you so much :) My skins not too bad, i get a lot of blackheads on my nose and the odd spot or so on the rest of my face. The BB cream is perfect for evening out my skintone but i'd have to use concealer if i got a breakout.

    I've never been a fan of pink until i realised that it looks quite good with blue eyes!

    Thanks again for the lovely comment.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...