Saturday 28 June 2014

FOTD: The lazy "no makeup" look

Hey Lovelies!

We all have those days where we want to do a full face of makeup, but then you really can't bothered, right? I have those quite a lot and more often than not my laziness wins over and all i end up doing is smearing BB cream across my face and sloppily apply mascara. Today i did things a little bit different, well the sloppy mascara is still there, but i actually put a smidge more effort in for a lazy Sunday. 

I'm really into a lot of new "drugstore" makeup bits lately so I'll have some more affordable reviews coming up over the next few weeks. My favourite of the bunch is the Bourjois CC Cream... Finally a Bourjois foundation shade match for me, its a bloody miracle! I'm also loving my little Bite Lipstick duo, no review of this as it decided to snap and break my heart a little in the process on the way back from the USA. Little sidetrack over, I'll get on with the products i used! 

Eyes:
Maybelline - One by One Mascara
Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder
Maybelline - Master Shape Pencil

Lips:
Fresh - Lip balm
Bite Beauty - Lychee Lipstick

Face:
Maybelline - Dream Lumi Concealer
Maybelline - Dream Matte Powder (DC)
Bourjois - CC Cream
Bourjois - Bronzing Primer
Nars - Laguna Bronzer
Milani - Corallina Blush (applied lightly)


Okay that's quite a few products for a "lazy" day, but oh well! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

What's your must have product for lazy days?

xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...