Wednesday 14 November 2012

FOTD: Smoked Plum


Hey lovelies!

I am really loving the berry / burgundy / plum trend this Winter. Fashion wise, I'm not too big on colour so picking up some berry pieces for my wardrobe has been a nice change. I've also been adoring the berry lip trend and I've been wearing Revlon Balm Stain in Crush and MAC Rebel pretty much the entire month.  So I thought I'd give something new a go and switch up my look for a more vampy, burgundy smokey eye.

 For someone with a makeup addiction, i sure don't have a lot of plummy, burgundy shades in my collection! I had to go through every one of my palettes to find one. All the shades i found were too purple for my liking but i finally struck gold with Sleek's Monaco palette, which is sadly discontinued. But you can find these sort of shades everywhere currently!


Eyes:
MUA - Eyeshadow Primer
Sleek - Monaco Palette: Bamboo, Moors Treasure.
Sugarpill - Bulletproof Eyeshadow
Elf - Black Liquid Eyeliner
Covergirl - Lash Blast Mascara Waterproof
Anastasia - Brow Powder 
     
Lips:
Jack Black - Black Tea Lip Balm


Face: 
Mac - Studio Fix Fluid NW15 (mixed)
Illamasqua - Skin Base SB02 (mixed)
Maybelline - Dream Lumi Concealer: Radiance
Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder
Nars - Laguna Bronzer  
Tarte - Amazonian Clay Blush: Flush
Mac - Lightscapade


I'm not a big fan of winter, but I'm loving switching up my makeup! Hopefully my creative juices (what little i have) will remain flowing and I'll be sharing some new FOTD's soon!

Whats your favourite winter makeup trend?

xox

6 comments:

  1. oh wow your eye makeup looks beautiful! love it xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your eye makeup is stunning, I absolutely love it! I need to own the purple shade c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the mix of the more purple color and the more reddish one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eyes! I've been liking to wear these types of colors lately too

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! the eye colours are amazing!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...