Monday 24 October 2011

Spa Magik Skincare Review


Ello lovelies!
A little while ago i was sent a box of goodies to try from Spa Magik / Spa Find, it was over a month ago and I've been meaning to do this review for a while. I'll start off by saying just because i was sent these does not affect my opinion at all, all my opinions on these are honest and completely my own. The package included their Mild Exfoliant, Delicate Boosting Mask, Salt Brushing Sachets and their Acne Treatment. They also sent me a super cute tote bag which I've been lugging my uni books around in lately. The Acne treatment i won't be reviewing, simply because i don't have acne. But to save waste I'm donating it to a blogger friend who does suffer from time to time, so when she reviews it I'll be sure to link it here! Anyways, enough rambling!


I've got to admit I'm a little bit of a snob when it comes to skincare. I honestly wasn't expecting much from these but I'm glad to say i was pleasantly surprised! I'm EXTREMELY fussy when it comes to facial exfoliants, i like the exfoliating particles to be very fine but also to be enough of them to give my face a good scrub. I used to sneak my Mum's St Tropez Body Polish (even though it's not meant to be used for the face!) and have been disappointed with every exfoliator since. I was delighted when i first used this product! It's fine and not at all scratchy, my absolute favourite type of facial exfoliator. 

The Delicate Boosting Mask works wonderfully too. It's aimed at dry/sensitive skin so was perfect for me. These two have been permanently in my bathroom for the last month and used 3 - 4 times a week I'm that impressed. I feel like the mask really does help to soften my skin and the two together are brilliant combo! 


Salt Brushing! I again wasn't very excited when i first saw this product. It wasn't till i actually used it i sort of remembered it... This product in it's full size comes in a large blue and white tub and i remember this being one of the products i was 'banned' from using as a teenager as i had a habit of using all my Mums products! It's quite a coarse salt scrub so using this gently is key for me. I suffer with a bit of congestion on my left arm and this has been great for tackling that! I'm in love with the scent too!


Overall I'm really impressed with Spa Magik! All their products are now paraben free and have allergen free fragrances which is great for us sensitive skinned girls!

The products aren't pricey either! The mask and exfoliator are priced at £7.75 each and the full sized 500ml Salt Brushing Scrub at £13.40 which i think is pretty reasonable. I will 100% be purchasing these products, which is a rare thing for me to say! I've really noticed a big difference in my skin while using these and am keen to keep up the results.

These can be purchased online here on the Spa Find website, or alternatively online on both Debenhams and the John Lewis online store.


Are there any Spa Magik products you love? Let me know!


xox

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand, sounds amazing though!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive heard really good things about this brand! Assumed that it was quite high end and expensive but the price is so reasonable.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...