Friday 14 October 2011

EOTD: Sugarpill Burning Heart


Ello lovelies!

I'm one of those boring people who NEVER dress up for Halloween. This year i thought I'd try an experiment a little bit and stop being so damn boring! Having bright red hair led me to the slightly unimaginative idea of going as sort of a "Red Devil", so basically i opted for the easy option. It's not the tidiest EOTD but you can see where i was going and with a little practice would look a lot better! Eyebrows are not my thing, i very rarely fill them in and although quite messy I've got to say i adore the red! It matches my hair perfectly so hopefully with a few more attempts i could (sort of) pull it off!


Products used:
Nyx - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill - Burning Heart Palette
Sugarpill - Tako
E.l.f - Black Liquid Liner
L'oreal - Volume Million Lashes

Just a quick post! If you have any Sugarpill looks please share them with me I'd love to get some more inspiration!

Thanks for reading!

xox

9 comments:

  1. Red eyebrows are AWESOME! I majorly miss mine :(

    This is a gorgeous look! I've yet to try Sugarpill, I'd love to though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is UNREAL!! Soooo good! I would never think to do red eyebrows but it looks fabulous!!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this reminds me from Haley from Paramore. You say this is not a very tidy eotd but it is tidier than any of my attempts I can tell you that.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats amazing! yours so talented!
    xxxxxxxxxx

    http://www.anas-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that looks amazing!! :O i love it
    those colours are just...wow!

    www.MrAJBx3.com
    ((Check out my Triple F,((FiveFridayFavourites)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur eyebrows and hair color! <3

    I also do a lot of makeup with sugarpill line, and your swatches are hot!
    Come and see me if you want to! http://make-up-of-tea.blogspot.com/

    xo Leila.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...