Saturday, 11 February 2012

Valentines Inspired FOTD


Just a quick post today!
I've been experimenting with a little more colour recently and thought what better time to do a pink/glittery look, Valentines day! Although i probably won't be doing anything too special on the day i thought id try out some new looks.
And this was my favourite!


Eyes:
Sugarpill - Tako, Dollipop, Bulletproof, Birthday Girl, Magnetric.
Inglot - Shine 35
Fyrinnae - Pixie Epoxy
Elf - Liquid Eyeliner
Smashbox - Hyperlash mascara

Face:
  Illamasqua - Light Liquid Foundation, Sob Cream Blush
Elf - HD Powder

Lips:
Rose & Co Apothecary - Rose Petal Salve

Are you doing anything special for Valentines?

Thanks for reading!
xox

15 comments:

  1. really pretty look doll. i love love love your hair xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check that pout! That pink on the bottom is stunning!! What is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look! I'd love to try and do this but I always end up panda-eyed! I LOVE your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Really suits you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is incredible! also love the hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your hair it's amazing! Also I really love your eyeshaddow! Oh and I think your blog is really cute and I followed! :) xxxx

    islaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, stunning eye make up! You're hair colour is gorgeous too.

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually, I'm a bit like "uhoh pink!" but I love this look.However, I love your hair even more. It's stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. It's so pretty.

    Feel free to enter my giveaway of the Muppets palette by theBalm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thats great Im glad you found it helpful. have a great day.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair and eyes are gorgeous! Great makeup! Just followed, please visit/follow me at www.b3llacara.blogspot.com!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...