Thursday 9 June 2011

Edible Beauty

Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
When i first heard about this product i was a little skeptical. I'd seen it in Lush stores and was offered to try it but dipping my finger in a little pot that lots of other customers had had their fingers in didn't really appeal to me for hygiene reasons. Luckily i got this in a bundle for Christmas from my boyfriend with a lot of my other favourite Christmassy scented products like Snow Fairy Shower gel and Candy Cane bubble bath bar. Until recently this had sat on the shelf as i hadn't really seen the point in it but after checking the expiry date i decided to give it a go! It smells similar to the gorgeous Snow Fairy and does taste exceptionally nice! You use a small amount to exfoliate your lips then lick it off! It is only made of sugar, colouring and flavouring so for £4.75 isn't the best value for money exfoliator but its sure addictive! A little bit goes a long way and I've been using this for well over a month now and i haven't made that big a dent so it would last a long time!


Overall i think it does a nice job of exfoliating your lips and is a bit of a fun novelty product. And if you don't mind paying nearly £5 for some flavoured sugar I'd suggest giving it a go! I probably would re purchase when it eventually runs out because i love the scent and flavour. It does come in two other flavours Vanilla and A Minty Chocolate flavour i believe. These are available at all Lush shops and online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...