Sunday 22 September 2013

CK One Shock For Her - Review

Hey Lovelies!

I've got a fragrance review for you lot today and we all know how brilliant i am at those.... (not!). CK One Shock is a fragrance I've looked over so many times in the past purely because of packaging. With all the pretty fancy bottles floating around the perfume market currently you can really see why I'd never given Shock a sniff up until now. The bottle, while not being hideous is pretty darn plain, its inoffensive but fails to catch the eye which is a shame because it smells bloody lovely!

How the experts describe it:

"
A juicy, flavourful floriental that warms into a sexy skin musk. CK One Shock For Her opens with a fierce bouquet of passionflower, pink peony, and jewelled poppy flower. The intensity deepens with blackberry, jasmine and narcisse flower drizzled with a liquid accord. The addictive signature finishes with magnetic ambers enveloped in vanillin and patchouli, wrapped in second skin musk." (Notes taken from ThePerfumeShop website)

My nose strangely picks up a strong lemony scent which i adore, to me its like a lemony cake scent rather than harsh lemon. I also pick up the blackberry and an overall fruity feel to the fragrance. I'm not a big fan of floral and luckily my nose doesn't pick up those notes. Its not the most sophisticated of fragrances, its sweet and fresh, perfect for day time wear and I've been wearing it every day without fail. I adore it. Its a scent i don't get sick off, i just wish the bottle was prettier or the smaller sizes worked out as great value for money as this giant 200ml bottle does. Its definitely not handbag friendly and will fade after a good few hours but those little downfalls aside, i just love it!

Pricewise this is a pretty purse friendly perfume at around £30 for a whopping 200ml! I am working my way through the bottle pretty fast though... If you love fruity, sweet fragrances i really recommend giving this a sniff. The bottle may not be the most enticing but i personally think it is a really lovely scent, maybe not the most sophisticated but definitely a winner for me. I plan to grab a Travelo just so i can throw some of this fruity goodness in my handbag!

You can find CK One Shock for her on Cheap Smells for £28.99 per 200ml.

Whats your favourite CK fragrance?
I love a little Euphoria too!


xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...