Saturday 5 January 2013

MAC - Soft and Gentle MSF - Review

Heya Lovelies!

Got another review of one of my Christmas pressies for you lovely lot today. I only own one other MAC MSF and thats Lightscapade, and back when i first reviewed it was pretty underwhelmed. But since my initial review I've used it on an almost daily basis, its so subtle but highlights my cheekbones so well, i absolutely love it! I was pleased as punch when i opened this on Christmas day as it was top of my wishlist, it goes to show that boyfriends do listen... occasionally. Theres a big difference in how these perform so i thought I'd do a full review on this little beauty for ya.


Soft and Gentle is a gorgeous bronzey peach MSF and packs more of a punch than Lightscapade. When first swatched, it looks a little scary and i was a bit worried it wouldn't work on my fair skintone, luckily i was wrong! Applied with a light hand this product looks absolutely beautiful on the skin, a little more out there than I'd wear on  a daily basis but for nights out, this is my now highlighter of choice.



 Because of how well is sheers out i think it would work well on a whole host of skin tones, I'm pretty damn happy it works on even my Casper-like complexion! Not normally a fan of frost like finishes in face products but i had to admit i really adore the finish, it highlights beautifully without emphasising pores or any bad skin. Just makes the skin look beautifully radiant, although it is easy to over do it, so a light hand is definitely recommend. Priced at £21.50 these aren't the cheapest, but you get a whopping 10g of product so i don't think i can ever see myself having to purchase another one. You just need a smidge of product for the perfect application, so this will probably last me a lifetime.


If you're a highlight fiend like myself, or just fancy adding a bit more glow to your routine i highly recommend having a looky at this little gem. Luckily for my bank balance there are only two permanent MSF's currently, but MAC do release some gorgeous limited edition shades quite frequently, so if this looks like too much frost for you, keep your eye out for a Lightscapade release.

Whats your favourite MAC MSF?

xox

5 comments:

  1. This was one of my first ever MAC products - so gorgeous and multipurpose too!

    http://whatsonthemenublog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite highlighters! It is by no means subtle, whci his why I love it to death.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite msfs from mac! So gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want one of these - looks lovely!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lusting after this baby so much. just waiting for my paypal to fill again and this will be my 1st purchase.
    would've loved to see how it looks on you though :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...